Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: What are your favorite kinds of avatars?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What kinds of avatars do you like seeing the most?

    My favorites are the ones that are from photos of people or dolls--cheerful ones.

    Someday I want to take the time to change mine to something more like that.

    Joy

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I like the ones of people, their dolls, and their pets.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really like all avatars, as long as they're not violent and are in good taste. (Pets, people, dolls, etc.)

    The only ones I don't personally connect with that much are the stock ones. I feel like I get to know people by the avatars they use, and if more than one person is using the same stock photo from Hostboard's library, I have a hard time telling them apart, and also don't feel like I'm getting to see a part of their personality. (Hopefully this makes sense! [img]wink.gif[/img] )

  4. #4
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, I like the ones of members and their dolls, or their daughters and dolls, or pets. I like it when they're personal pics. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Melissa:

    if more than one person is using the same stock photo from Hostboard's library, I have a hard time telling them apart, (Hopefully this makes sense!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's true! I remember getting confused over this before.
    I like avatars, for some reason mine isn't coming up.....

    My favorites are when people do something that fits them even if it's not totally on topic....

  6. #6
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Melissa:
    I really like all avatars, as long as they're not violent and are in good taste. (Pets, people, dolls, etc.)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROFL, is this refering to my ol' pink jolly roger? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    The pink skull and crossbones is something that most everyone IRL who knows me would immediatly think SARA if they saw.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dolls, I especially like to see the different outfits on them. The AG force has a strong hold when I see real pics. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My favorite are the ones of dollies! I just can't get enough of them and love seeing how each member is dressing their own doll!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Clear picture of a doll, especially when I can see the outfit as well. What doll a person picks as their avatar and how they dress her lets me think, although usually incorrectly, something about the poster or how they see the world....

    I am not particularly fond of folks constantly changing their avatar, sometimes as often as one might change their socks. I tend to remember people visually and their avatar is their stand-in to help me remember them.

    Taffy

  10. #10
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dolls, then kids, then pets.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •